Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H-con

H-con

Male Posts : 169

So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS Empty
PostSo I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS

... and my god how boring it is. It's one of the dullest games I've ever played and that's saying something. I have tried several times to sit down and actually play the game, but I just can't. While I'm a fan of RPGs, a game like OoT isn't too far from other games I like, so it's not like I hate the genre or something.

I'm not trying to say that OoT is a bad game. It's a well put together game, and it has gotten quite a lot of praise over the years, most of it is probably deserved. However, it's still a boring game, and I just can't get into the universe.

I'm also annoyed over the amount of people at my age with their arrogance when I say I never owned a Nintendo 64 and never played OoT when I was young. Would that have influenced me otherwise? Probably, but a game like OoT should be able to keep their charm even over all these years.

I'll try to finish it with time, but it just feels like a chore.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS :: Comments

Lavender Frost
Re: So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:14 pm by Lavender Frost
Have you played any other Zelda games?
H-con
Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 pm by H-con
I never owned a Nintendo home console, and I did end up buying three GBA games (plus Ruby and FireRed later on), so no. Could influence it, though that's not a good reason to not find the game boring.

I know a lot of people like it, and it's a well-made game. It's just me that don't find it interesting, and it's no wonder I find it dull then. For those who like the universe it's probably great.
Thanatos
Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:26 am by Thanatos
*gives major death stare*

Although, i gotta admit it is slightly tiring. the storyline is quite long too.
Neosquid
Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm by Neosquid
I've never played the 3DS version of OoT, I quite enjoyed it on Virtual Console.

So I've been playing Ocarina of Time on the 3DS

Page 1 of 1