Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

Female Posts : 455

15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Empty
PostSubject: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:48 pm

News of some merchandise for the Pokemon Movie has surfaced revealing that the 15th Pokemon movie will feature Kyurem and the Muskedeer Trio Cobalion, Terakkion and Virizion. A fifth Pokemon was covered up. This pokemon is presumed to be either Keldeo or an Alternate Kyurem form. This Pokemon will preobably be revealed when the movie is announced.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh, cool, I guess. I love Kyurem.

If it gets an alternate form I hope its cool.
Back to top Go down
https://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:13 pm

It might not get one, but I think an alternate form would only improve Kyurem. Although the covered up Pokemon is most likely Keldeo at this point. The movie should be announced soon, since merchandise is already being shown this leads many people to believe that the announcement at Jump Festa will be the film and Keldeo, however there is even a slim possiblility that the Third game is to tie into this and will go along with the movie, such as what happened with Platinum and the 11th Pokemon movie with Giratina and Shaymin, I think anything could happen though. Jump Festa is a little over 2 weeks away and details could emerge from CoroCoro as well.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

The title has been confirmed! (Credit for the HD trailer goes to flib.de.)

"Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman!"
It's scheduled to air in July 2012, in Japan. (More information will be revealed December 17th, 2012... My guess is probably the actual air date. Or an alternate Kyurem form?)

Movie animation looks good, in my opinion. I like how they animated Kyurem.

Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Noce title. Indeed it does look good. It was truly a teaser and Kyurem was barely shown except for its head, leaving the possibility for an alternate form. Its possible Keldeo could get a reveal or a Kyurem form, but we have to wait and see I guess. Dec 17 ties into Jump Festa as well.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:12 pm

And its foot.
And then all of Kyurem was shown, on the mountain
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

The movie's website is apperently up now. Keldeo has yet to be shown although this dosent mean much as the hidden Pokemon will most likely be revealed in February as with the 11th movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers   15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers Empty

Back to top Go down

15th Pokemon Movie: Kyurem and the Muskedeers
Page 1 of 1