Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News

Go down 
+2
Neosquid
Lavender Frost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Thanatos

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 am

Shiny Celebi wrote:
Diamond ans Pearl remakes? The 3DS couldeven be dead at that point, its that far off. Diamond and Pearl arent exactly old games. They will move to the 3DS with Gen 6 most likely, then bring out Ruby/Sapphire remakes after that. I honestly think B2/W2 will wrap up Gen 5. Then they will move to the 3DS.

Now that i think of it...your probably right. 2 games could easily end a gen. But it feels...to hurried for some reason.
Back to top Go down
H-con

H-con

Male Posts : 169

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 am

Super Seaking wrote:
But I loved N's Castle appearing out of nowhere. D:

My main problem is that no amount of pokémon-logic can explain that. I have learned to simply accept outright stupid things, but from my point of view, this was way too much.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:55 pm

H-con wrote:
Super Seaking wrote:

My main problem is that no amount of pokémon-logic can explain that. I have learned to simply accept outright stupid things, but from my point of view, this was way too much.
Fuck logic! :D
Back to top Go down
https://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
Thanatos
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Super Seaking wrote:
H-con wrote:
Super Seaking wrote:

Fuck logic! :D

In the pogeymanz world, logic is a stuffed up word that gets defied every day all day.
Back to top Go down
H-con

H-con

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 am

Quote :

In the pogeymanz world, logic is a stuffed up word that gets defied every day all day.

Allow me to put it this way. It's kinda like the ending in Mass Effect 2. You're done with the last bit, and then you figure out all this has happened to make a
Spoiler:
The ending really helps define what you're left with in a game. The difference between pokémon and Mass Effect is that unlike pokémon, Mass Effect's plot is actually good, and unlike the ending in BW, it didn't matter much to the plot as a whole.

I don't really like the excuse that we should leave all logic aside when we play pokémon. There are things I can live with, like ledges, general HM usage and pokémon learning/not learning illogical moves. That's pokémon logic. A (rather massive) castle appearing from the ground is not. It's just a groundbreaking stupid move, and it effectively destroyed any good points the plot had, because I'm left with that last impression.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

I want to see it again, just a little...better, with more of a plot/story too it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

(I'm surprised no one posted this yet...)

Black 2 and White 2 are confirmed to be sequels. They're also supposed to apparently come out before June 14th, because there's a Keldeo distribution for people who pre-ordered the tickets for the movie. As such, CoroCoro also confirmed that it will "unlock" something in Black 2 and White 2 as well as Black and White.. I know Black and White is the event that gets it that Sacred Sword move, but I'm curious as to what the Black and White 2 event will be.

Oh, and they have higher quality boxarts.

Spoiler:

Although it isn't present in these, they will have a red box, and a blue box, respectively.
Resh has red, Zek has blue.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 am

Im loving those box arts The Kyurem forms look beast. Those glowing energy wire things are very cool looking. I imaging more info will be given after Pokemon +Nobunaga's Ambition is out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 pm

I might be hated for this but whatever.

I think they're going to wait until April to release any news. I know the games will be literally two months away at that time, but I don't think they want to put too much shock in for one month. By this I mean minor news. Very minor.

....That and I kind of think they won't reveal the actual story - I'm hoping they keep it a surprise for once. It takes the fun away in my opinion if everyone knows the story and everything else before going into the game. New Pokémon I could understand, but I'd personally prefer if they don't reveal the story just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

I dont think they'll go into the story too much but they will reveal characters/Pokemon, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree with SC, I expect them to reveal new non-plot stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 am

B/W Kyurem's "official" names:

Black Kyurem is to be called Sparkling Blue Kyurem, White Kyurem is Burning Red Kyurem.

I don't get it personally. If it was a problem with character limits, why make the names even LONGER? I kind of doubt the game is going to say "Kyurem changed into Sparkling White Kyurem!".

Kyurem apparently changes forms when it goes into "Overdrive" mode. /insert YuGiOh 5D's reference

They didn't give any information besides this "Overdrive" mode, and the names..

I'm personally hoping TPCi changes the names.. Not too crazy about them.

That and they're set for Spring 2012 basically worldwide. Australia, Europe, New Zealand, and America. No news about Korea, etc.

And Seaking SC and I both said the non-plot stuff thing
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Its actually Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem. Obviously the Overdrive thing has significance because they attached those names to Kyurem's forms when they go into Overdrive. Some people are saying its just a sprite change, but I really highly doubt this and it might even be a new game mechanic. Id like if it were similar to Colosseum's Hyper Mode for Shadow Pokemon. That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 pm

It's Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem? ...Well, that's even longer than I thought. xD

That and I doubt it's "just a sprite change." They're honestly making it make it seem important, not just a "sprite change."
Where does everyone get the impression of that if there hasn't even been any news on it?
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:25 pm

I dunno, they dont just give new names to specific sprites.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:27 am

/old thread revival

Apparently to Serebii, Torandus and whatnot have new forms. Keeping my fingers crossed those are fake, because they're......ugly in my opinion. Especially that green one's.

The other stuff:

If you ask me...

- PokeWood (WTF)
- Giovanni
- Old gym leaders

... All confirm it to be fake in my opinion. Yes, this is supposed to be "new" and "different," but seriously, Giovanni has no place in Unova.

but that does support theories that he washed upon Unova
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Pokewood= Hollywood /captain obvious.

Apperently it's believed to be real at this point. Why would it be fake? Just because old characters return? Nothing says old characters cant return, we are getting old Pokemon back afterall and the "cheren is a gym leader" thing is very believable. So Giovanni didnt die, he just jumped into the water and swam away.

As for the Kami trio's forms, it's a surprise, though it dosent surprise me they made them exclusive to Pokemon AR Searcher, it's an obvious move to include 3DS exclusive content to boost the system's sales. The new forms look kind of strange, but it looks as though Tornadus was the bird silhouette seen in the Pokemon AR Searcher screenshot.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:28 pm

]........oh....... Sorry, I...took "wood" the wrong way...]
True, but I don't see Giovanni fitting into Unova personally. I don't know really, an evil leader that wants to enslave Pokemon if I recall just doesn't fit with an "evil" team that wants to "free" Pokemon. *shrugs*

And at the same time, I'm personally really hopeful Giovanni at least was swimming on something. Unova is apparently supposed to be far away from other regions, which is why I can't believe any old characters appearing in Unova, personally. Though I do understand Cheren as a gym leader.

I swear if Cheren is a dark type gym leader my life will be complete. That and if they remove Cilan, Chilli, and Corn as Gym leaders too my life will be that much better

I suppose Torandus being that............thing from the AR searcher does make sense. I mean, for the first "pure" flying type it looks nothing like what you'd expect to see as a Flying-type..

Okay, confirmed new forms:

Spoiler:
Since there are technically five new forms (Kami and Black/White Kyurem treated as separate Pokemon), I'm wondering if the Musketeer Trio will get new forms. Smash DID recommend using Keldeo in the beginning of your gameplay, and they have had a lot of focus lately, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Ypu never know at this point, we could even get the Original Dragon.

As for the Musketeers, they are fine how they are IMO, though there is also talk of Genesect's original from. Im not specualting any more on this because Kami trio forms werent expected at all.

There is apperently 1 Pokemon still to be revealed, it is thought to be a Gen 6 Pokemon that would appear in the Meloetta short for the Keldeo movie.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Why does everybody need a Dark-type Gym Leader so badly? >.>;

And Cheren being a Gym Leader doesn't surprise me a bit, that's pretty cool if you ask me. He'll probably be like Blue and train more than one type.

Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:14 pm

SC: True. I'm hoping for the original dragon.

For the muskedeers getting a new form, that was honestly just what a spur-of-the-moment thing.

Watch it be an unneeded form

SS:

It's the only type thus far to not have a gym leader. There isn't a great amount of Dark-type Pokemon, but really... I'd love it if they just for one gen don't put in a Water-gym or Water Elite Four and just put in a dark-type leader (there have been Dark-type E4, but..)

Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

I know, but I don't see why people care so frickin much.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:56 am

Excuse me while I go die in my little fanboy corner <3

N is in B2 and White 2.

Spoiler:

Along with Bianca and Cheren.

Bianca LOOKS like the professor but she isn't (I can't get that scan yet from Serebii. It's being a pain with right clicking atm).

It's some chick named Professor Brunette.

And assuming by a picture of a Meloetta Piroutte form, Zubat is in this...

And that means Geodude...

Please give it a 1% encounter rate.... please...

Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:01 am

Cheren is the normal gym leader
Bianca gives you the starters
Tornadus, Thunderus and Landorus change forms
No one knows where N is.
Pokemon World Tournament allows you to battle old gym leaders/champions
mPokewood allows you to make a movie with your Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:05 am

Natural Disaster wrote:

And assuming by a picture of a Meloetta Piroutte form, Zubat is in this...

And that means Geodude...

Please give it a 1% encounter rate.... please...

1. Do NOT associate Zubat with Geodude
2. Zubat is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next