Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Thanatos

From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Empty
PostSubject: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I was gonna post that but was lazy. Glad somebody did. Thats really interesting. It makes you wonder how deep in the game's code that was if they didnt find it bofore now. That seriously points to Kyurem having a second form, which I personally feel it should have. If you see the way Kyurem looks, it looks kinda broken, so its new form will probably look more "whole" Kyurem supposedly represents Wuji, the absence of energy as part o the tao trio, I wonder if the new form could then represent Taiji, or wholeness. This new form is bound to be on the cover of the third game, Pokemon "Gray"? It'll be intersting to see how it turns out and how Ice Burn and Freeze Shock fit into this, as well as Reshiram and Zekroms role in the third game. So many possiblilties.

What wha t the POkebeach article means to me is that they are seriously planning for Kyurem to have a different form, which is currently hidden because the sprite dosent exist in B/W. This second form will probably be revealed Id say in a month or two, as it'll probably be in the movie. Keldeo will probably get a reveal first but anything could happen. CoroCoro anyone?
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

They probably pushed it down far into the coding so no one figured it out until now. I still don't know why the coding was even in it for its new form, though.
(and technically the... Goddess Stone I believe it was called hints at it as well, if anyone remembers that.)
Hell, for all we know Kyurem's new form may very well be revealed within the next month.

My apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but when was Giratina's new form revealed? I know that it's first "Debut" was technically in its movie, but was there any news on it beforehand?
Like you said, SC, I think they may have it in the movie.

Though I think if its debut is to be in the movie...wouldn't this be a bit too early for it (February)? I'd say at the latest... April or May may be when they confirm its new form.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I believe Giratnas origin form was revealed in February, if they want to follow the same pattern, then Kyurem's form could be revealed this month. Since it seems they did the same thing with D/P's code and Giratina, it might mean they have indeed done the same thing and plan to follow the same pattern. Since Kyurem's form is probably in the movie, Id say its set to be shown soon.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 pm

My bad, I thought it was revealed in March for some reason xD

It is very well possible they'll reveal it quite soon, then.

Didn't they do something similar with Giratina? Have its new form debut in the movie (if Kyurem's does), then have the game released a bit... before it if I recall correctly?
They may do the same with Grey...though I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Yeah I beleve they did the same with Giratina( meaning Keldeo would also get a reveal soon as its bound to star in the movie). As for the game, if its to be out in the fall in Japan, then they'll probably announce it late spring, I believe B/W was announced in March. Platinum was announced in May of 2008 and released in September, so if they want to do the same thing with Gray or whatever its called, I say thats how it'll be. They seem to have established a pattern with these things. Makes sense if you look at it. with Kyurem and its new form in the movie, and then the reveal of Gray, it ties together as the film works to promote the game, since Kyurem's new form will be in Gray and not B/W.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 pm

I seriously wonder what this thing will look like. Maybe it will be like Generation 5's Arceus; hell, it might even have the same base stat total.

I just hope it doesn't completely overshadow normal form Kyurem. Unless of course it looks even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
Lavender Frost

Lavender Frost

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Well CoroCoro has officially leaked and there is nothing about Kyurem. The only reveal was Keldeo. Thats not to say we wont get Kyurem's form revealed later this month or in month or two. I personally believe it will be pushed back to be close to the announcement of Gray, whenever that is to be, but anything could happen at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form   From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form Empty

Back to top Go down

From speculation to confirmation: Kyurem will have a second form
Page 1 of 1