Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News

Go down 
+2
Neosquid
Lavender Frost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:07 am

- "No one knows where N is"

well now that my hope level just dropped significantly..

I like how PokeWood looks . It looks pretty dang fun to play with.

heehee

But on a serious note, I'm glad this is what's replacing Musicals.

I only associated Zubat with Geodude because 99% of caves are just Zubat and Geodude. I like Crobat, don't get me wrong, but please, just lower the dang level of Zubats if there are any. They have a lot of Pokemon for caves. Maybe only two caves with Zubat? Pleeeeaseee?
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

Male Posts : 778

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:10 am

Zubat doesn't like you either, Megs. >:[

But I'm liking the reappearing characters. And the dragon Kami looks a little cool.
Back to top Go down
https://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:21 am

I just saw the perfect post for this on FB.

"My fans have a different opinion than me?

Better shove mine down their throats."

That is all.

I'm not personally liking Giovanni returning, but whatever. beggers can't be choosers I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neosquid
Head Administrator
Neosquid

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:23 am

I'm upset about Cheren apparently being the first Gym Leader, or an early one at least, judging by the Patrat. And why Normal-type, why not mixed? I guess he's just going easy on Gym challengers....
Back to top Go down
https://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:31 am

Super Seaking wrote:
I'm upset about Cheren apparently being the first Gym Leader, or an early one at least, judging by the Patrat. And why Normal-type, why not mixed? I guess he's just going easy on Gym challengers....

I guess it makes some sense. You gotta look at it this way - we have no idea how the Gym leaders advance or are even chosen for that matter to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Sorry about the double-post but Cheren is the first Gym Leader. lol thank you game freak for showing kids owrking your asses off for two years gets you a Patrat and replacement of Lenora

It sounds like there's thus far 11 gym leaders battleable. No old ones have been confirmed (from Unova); all Unova-native are new. Eight old gym leaders (I'll update with a list later).

Also, irrelevant, but I'm beginning to like Sacred Beast Torandus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3