Sparkling Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
Biased Opinions Week Two Emptyby Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

Biased Opinions Week Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Trinity
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

Biased Opinions Week Two Empty
PostBiased Opinions Week Two

(This week I'm just doing a random Music thing...it's not negative nor positive.)

Music:
...it isn't positive or negative.

The New Linkin Park

If anyone has listened to the old Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight, etc.)... They would know it was more of an NU Metal band. With their newest album, A Thousand Suns, they went for Rap. Personally I don't see much of a difference.. They technically already had Rap. It's awkward, but I actually like Waiting For the End - a song I had previously hated when I first heard it.
...but yeah. I think if you've listened to the old LP, and you liked it, I'd recommend listening to A Thousand Suns. Each song is different, with meaning and whatnot.
TV:
...I haven't been watching any shows lately, so I have no positive

Negative: Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl
I think it goes without say. I personally could not stand Diamond and Pearl. In my opinion there was a bit too much filler, and the end of the series itself... God, no.

Without spoling much...
- Dawn is kind of obviously eyecandy. In a Japanese special that aired after the series end (during Best Wishes!)... She
Spoiler:

- Brock was... Well, the usual. Going gaga over every girl he saw (not Dawn obviously, I don't think the writers would do something like that). This time around, his Croagunk (probably spelled wrong) "replaced" Misty and Max in taking him away from the girl(s). It's the same old same old.
Spoiler:

- Ash. He wasn't as..erm, dumb towards the end of the series, but in the beginning the writers just made really bad jokes. "Star...err, I mean, Staravia!" (not in a spoiler because it's only four episodes in.. he says it after his Starly evolves.)...for example.
Towards the end of the series, however, he isn't as bad. I actually liked his team towards the end, but (Sinnoh League ending spoilers)....
Spoiler:

/end rant on D/P

Video Games:
Again, skipping the positive and going to the negative. It's explained why below.

Negative: The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks
...in my opinion, this game had quite a few problems.

The first being, it took me a while to get used to the controls.

You know the D-Pad?
Oh, no, you don't move with that! You move with the touch screen. I don't quite know why Nintendo did that (it gets annoying with certain boss battles at some point, trust me), but it's the same with all other Zelda games, not including OoT 3D, luckily.

Personally, I wasn't crazy about something else. I know it may seem I'm just ranting because I couldn't finish the game.. Well, I just have one more boss fight to do and I'd beat the game. And I would do it; it's just that I'm being lazy xD
There are sages in the game. You basically have to play a song perfectly with them on y our Spirit Flute. Towards the end of the game, the last few songs with the Spirit Flute you have to play with it, they get...well, annoying. If I remember the placement correctly...you need to stop blowing on the orange note (you use the mic on the DS system; which also could be a pain seeing as the location of the microphone on the 3DS is at the very bottom of the system, making this game near impossible to play once you need to use the spirit flute), skipping the yellow note, and going to the blue.

Erm, sorry this isn't as long. I'm not feeling that good right now, and it would be longer, but...yeah.
Er... Thanks for reading?

- Megu

...I don't know hat I'll be doing next week which is why I'm not posting it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Biased Opinions Week Two :: Comments

Lavender Frost
Re: Biased Opinions Week Two
Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 pm by Lavender Frost
I hated how in D/P they had this random guy beat him who just happened to have a Darkrai and a Latios and probably 4 other random legendaries( hey if He can get a Darkrai and a Latios,he could probably catch whatever the hell he wanted). At least Sceptile managed to beat Darkrai and Pikachu and Latios KOed each other. Right after he beat Paul too.
Dark Trinity
Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm by Dark Trinity
Shiny Celebi wrote:
I hated how in D/P they had this random guy beat him who just happened to have a Darkrai and a Latios and probably 4 other random legendaries( hey if He can get a Darkrai and a Latios,he could probably catch whatever the hell he wanted). At least Sceptile managed to beat Darkrai and Pikachu and Latios KOed each other. Right after he beat Paul too.

He probably did have more. It wouldn't make much sense for him to have Darkrai and Latios, and then just four completely random Pokémon.

I am glad Sceptile at least managed to kill it, and it was a technical draw for the Latios battle. Though I'm personally curious to see what other Pokémon he had -- if any. The leagues normally require three Pokémon if I recall correctly, so I doubt they would have him just with Darkrai and Latios.
Thanatos
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 am by Thanatos
IMO Darkrai should have killed em all.

I don't like Tobias. It annoys me that he has legendaries. I just hate the fact that there can be more than 1 Darkrai, or more then one Dialga etc. Legendary pokemon aren't legendaries for nothing. They are supposed to be Legendary. They are supposed to be legends. It annoys the hell out of me.
Neosquid
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 pm by Neosquid
DAWN Y U NO CATCH THE SHINY ARIADOS

And yeah, Skyward Sword >>> Spirit Tracks.
Dark Trinity
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm by Dark Trinity
Thanatos wrote:
IMO Darkrai should have killed em all.

I don't like Tobias. It annoys me that he has legendaries. I just hate the fact that there can be more than 1 Darkrai, or more then one Dialga etc. Legendary pokemon aren't legendaries for nothing. They are supposed to be Legendary. They are supposed to be legends. It annoys the hell out of me.
I like the idea of killing everyone /immature

Agreed. Something else doesn't make much sense to me - how could have have all these legendaries? And if he has more than one legendary other than Latios and Darkrai (let's say he has both Lati's, Palkia, Dialga, and maybe Giratina. If that were the case, how the HELL did he get all of them? Legendaries are supposed to be much stronger than normal Pokémon..), how did he catch them?

I don't know, I may just be...thinking about it too much. xD It is just Pokémon after all. (But, if you recall Nurse Joy had a Latias in the Brock special. Of all people. I could understand Tobias, but NURSE JOY?

Super Seaking wrote:
DAWN Y U NO CATCH THE SHINY ARIADOS

And yeah, Skyward Sword >>> Spirit Tracks.
Writers trolling. It's typical.

- Ash gets to the finals of the Sinnoh league.
Tobias uses legendaries to win.

- Nurse Joy has a legendary: Latias. Out of nowhere. (the one in the Brock special)

- Dawn finds a Shiny Ariados. Kills it.

Really, it's just a typical case of the writers. xD Probably ever series does it.
Lavender Frost
Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 pm by Lavender Frost
Immature post ahead.

Pokemon Writers: hey guys! lets make the sinnoh league really interesting by making some random guy win using a Darkrai, and then Satoshi can battle him and lose :D And he can have a Latios too for no reason at all.Oh and then we can have a special episode in Best Wishes where Hikari kills a shiny Ariados for no reason at all, that'll be fun.

/end immature post.
Thanatos
Post Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 am by Thanatos
Immature posts are epic.

'nuff said
Post  by Sponsored content

Biased Opinions Week Two

Page 1 of 1