HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Uh hi?
by Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Random Messages
by Eiji Oji Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

» Hi I'm new.
by PandahFish Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

» Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Official Discussion: Speculation and News
by Dark Trinity Sat May 12, 2012 6:30 pm

» Make Assumptions About the User Below You
by H-con Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:10 pm

» Hi!
by Thanatos Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 am

» N's real name revealed.
by Bika Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

» Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
by Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

» How are you feeling today?
by Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:53 pm

» What type can you relate too?
by Bika Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Affiliates

Share | 

Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Trinity

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:30 pm

I know some people have lost interest in Black and White over time (...myself, for example), and was wondering: Were you one of these people? Why or why not?

Personally, I was like stated above.
After finishing the main segment of the game, there wasn't much to do in my opinion. Even when there was, there was a massive level-jump (late forties, the final boss of the game, to the early sixties -- the first battle of the game for the new routes explore-able after beating the game) which made it a big pain to level up since rematching the elite four would be even worse, and since there were no trainer rematches/gym leader rematches in Black and White, you didn't have much choice but to:
a) Get your team out of your party, PokeTrasnfter a new Pokemon from your older games leveled up enough to beat it to train your lower-leveled ones...you get the point.

b) Taking a risk and actually trying to beat them with your lower-leveled Pokemon. It is quite a risk, and I think it'd normally...end in a loss, unless of course the person battling had stronger Pokemon.

Other than that, after beating all the trainers and doing other sidequests, I feel there wasn't much left to do. The Battle Subway I've found is full of hacks (non-WiFi); and there wasn't much to do that's actually programmed into the game besides the Musicals (....call me biased, but I hated Contests, and I think after seeing the Musicals I actually want Contests back.), which is literally nothing but less than a minute of gameplay and just watching Pokemon dancing around. There's also competitive battling, but if said person doesn't have WiFi or isn't into competitive battling......well, yeah. Basically you're screwed.

What do you think? Did you lose interest in them over time?

[23:41:20] @ Deanne the Arsonist : "Lol no I understand. xD That rainbow cake looks really good and yes I know he has no vagina xD"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavender Frost

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm

I lost interest over time in B/W especially after beating all the Gyms. They made it harder to level up in B/W so I find myself procrasting so as not to spend days levelling up for the E4. Plus after the E4, N and Ghetsis, there is not much to do.

Head Administrator

Male Posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:57 pm

I lost interest, but it's that way with all video games. I still play them sometimes, mainly to train Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sparklingbeach.forumotion.com
H-con

Male Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Not really more than any other video game I play. There's not too many games (at least non-pokémon) that I have more than a 100 hours on anyways, so compared to a lot of other games, I've played it a lot, also after the E4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bika

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Nope! I still play them all the time : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?   

Back to top Go down

Black and White: Did you lose interest in them over time?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1